Pioneer produces power transformers with tensions from 600 volts up to 25.000 volts. These are available up to 10 Mva. Contact our technical department if you request a unit with special characteristics.
- Digital thermometer.
- Energy efficient (C802.2-12).
- Coordination basse et haute tension.
- 50 Hertz.
- Electrostatic shield(s).
- Harmonic factor Hf.
- Different enclosures.
- Lightning protector.
- Grounding instruments.
- Coils are layer, disk or section windings depending on the voltage class.
- All windings coils, designed with wire or foil conductors which minimize Eddy losses and provide the highest short circuit strength.
The coil designs are made to maximize air flow which is a necessity for coils to stay cool! The choice of copper or aluminum is offered. According to voltages, the configuration of the coils can in be in line, in discs or sections. The designs are perfection to minimize short-circuits possibilities.
- The core consists of high quality cold rolled oriented grain steel with low specific losses.
- Core laminations are free of burrs and stacked without gaps.
- Uniform pressing and stiffness ensure a low noise level.
V.P.I. PROCESS (VACUUM PRESSURE IMPREGNATION)
Each Pioneer power transformer coil is impregnated using the V.P.I. process to ensure that the impregnated materials can penetrate the windings thoroughly. This way each transformer offers the highest mechanical strength and rapid heat dissipating, this step prolongs life expectancy.
More informations about Power Transformer
The Pioneer dry type power transformer is appropriate for industrial and commercial high voltage applications (up to 35 KV). Dry type power transformer can be installed near the load center which is impossible for a liquid filled transformer. Therefore, installation costs are greatly reduced. Other advantage of dry type power transformer is that the material used is less flammable. Thereby, risk of fire is lower and this alternative is environmentally safer. Our conception provides an excellent voltage regulation and low losses which results in a longer lifetime and annual savings.