Medium Voltage Transformer
Pioneer transformer produces high quality industrial medium power transformers with voltages up to 4160 (primary CSA). These transformers are available in sizes ranging from 30 to 1500 kva with enclosure or core and coil assemblies.
Primary voltages: 4160 and 2400 Volts.
Secondary voltages: 208 , 240 ,460 , 480V and 600 volts.
- Lightning Arrestors.
- Digital or dial thermometer with 2 contacts.
- Co-ordination with switch ends.
- Electrostatic shielding.
- Rolling and sliding bases for mining duty.
- Core & coil or with enclosure.
- Vacuum pressure impregnation. (VPI ).
Disk design or layer type high voltage windings split in 2 or 3 sections in order to reduced stress. Windings are copper or aluminum.
Design with maximum cooling characteristics. Strip winding on low voltage coils to minimize short circuit forces.
The Core and coil are isolated with neoprene pads in order to reduce vibration & noise. Heavy gauge sheet steel construction.
- Class 220oC insulation system use on all transformers with standard 150oC rise but 115oC and 80oC temperature rise are available.
- Epoxy coated to permit extra bonding to prolong life of the core and coil assembly.
- Basic impulse level of 20 and 30 kv BIL
- Impedance range should be as permitted in CSA 802.2-12
High quality cold rolled grain oriented silicon steels combine with burr free and proper assembly will reduce losses and noise level.
The core and coil is isolated with neoprene pads in order to reduce vibration & noise. Heavy gauge sheet steel construction.