Drive Type Transformer
Drive isolation transformers are built for establishing transformer capability when submitted to non-sinusoidal load currents created by AC and DC variable drives.
Drive Isolation Transformers are used to power adjustable Speed Drive systems that use Silicone Controlled Rectifiers (SCR). The Drive Isolation Transformers withstands those surges and supports the harmonics generated by the drive.
- Separate primary and secondary windings creates electrical isolation between the incoming line and the SCR load
- Windings are designed to withstand overload current for specified time periods
- 80oC and 115oC rise. .
- Other voltages.
- Electrostatic sheild available.
- Core and coil available.
- Nema 3R, 4 enclosures, sprinklers proof.
- Aluminium winding.
- Thermal switch, one or three sensors.
- K Factor 8-13-20 and others.
- 50 Hz.
- 150oC rise.
- Copper windings.
- K4 Factor standard.
- Epoxy impregnated.
- Delta-Wye or Delta-Delta connection.
- Taps: 2-2 1/2% FCAN, 2-2 1/2% FCBN.
- Internally braced for short-circuit stress protection.
- Designed to accommodate frequent short circuits inherent to drive duty cycle.